Sensation Modern Fine Art International Artists
Group Exhibition June 2nd-16th, 2011
At 133-137 Westbourne Grove. Notting Hill, London, W11
Tel. 0207 821 8717 M: 07528 333 884
The Patrons of Sensation Modern Exhibition are:
Louis-Philippe d'Austricourt, Prince of Arganville, New York
Charles-Henry d'Austricourt, Prince of Arganville
The Exhibition will be open every day from 2 pm till midnight, with 6 exceptional "event" nights where we can go on until 2am (or even later if there are people buying.)
There is outside terrace to exhibit the art as well and have drinks etc. This will be a great place to advertise the show and draw attention from the public.
The general sponsor is welcome to use our 2x banner holders. Size 60 x 330cm.
- The outside terrace (under repair and renovation at the moment) can cater to 100 people or more, there will be dinner jazz music/classical quartets.
- Everything will be filmed and gallery staff will be assisting visitors regarding artists and their art. Everyday the Exhibition’s diary will be posted on Sensation Modern youtube.com.
- 02.06.11 Black Tie Opening Evening on 2nd of June is by invitation only.
- Presentation and signing of Anthony John Gray Book.
Free drinks: Champagne, wine and food. Fashion Catwalk Show at 10pm.
Launching a Retrospective Artwork book(400 pages): “Anthony John Book Paintings” with Artist signing the book.
- 04.06.11 “Drama Queen” - Gay Party.
Sensation Modern will held competition for the best original Dressed Male and Female. The winners will be awarded by watercolour Julius Lewandowski’ paintings.
- More information on June exhibition programme will be added.
The Artists Participating in the Exhibition:
- George Andre Henri Pierru, French
- Anthony John Gray, Engli
- Alexander Kremer, Russian
- Boris Anikin, Russian
- Hildergarde Handsaeme, Belgian
- Elena Orlova Afinogenova, Russian
- Christina Phillips, British
- Julius Lewandowski, Polish
- Jeremie Baldocchi, French
- Olga Chertova, Russian
- Valery Rybakow, Belarussian
- Dmytro Dobrovolsky, Ukrainian
- Anna Silivonchik, Russia
- Sergey Chertov, Russian
- Jeremy Ellul, Maltese
- Nural Yilmaz, Turkish
- Bob Allen, Sculptor, English
- Sergey Sidelev, Russian
- Rimma Gagloeva, Russian
- Victor Raspopov, Russian
- Ilya Myshkin
- Aram Kaputsyan
- Semen Johov, Sculptor, Russian
- The gallery space is on three floors, there are three big size rooms and many smaller rooms, which can be used solely for one artist.
- The event will be covered by TV and leading newspapers.
- We will be offering advertising pages in the Sensation Modern Catalogue for Sponsors:
- Pages 4 pages only: £1495,
- 2 front pages £1750
- 2 back pages £1625
- The catalogue and book will be distributed to major collectors, international banks and top 500 companies worldwide, sold in the museums shop, 2012
- Olympic events Exhibition and all Sensation future exhibitions.
Sensation Modern Fine Art
Logo Design by:
Logo Design by: